From fruity drinks to a 12-night trip to Zanzibar, this year’s swag is worth six figures.
No matter who takes home Oscar gold on Sunday, everyone nominated in the acting and directing categories is a winner. That’s not to say everyone who is nominated isn’t worthy of praise, but that the Best Actors, Actresses, their Supporting counterparts, and feature film directors will all be treated to the “Everyone Wins” gift bag compiled by Distinctive Assets and handed out in the week before the big night.
This year, as is usually the case, there are quite a few food brands looking to get their products into the hands of Hollywood’s elite. Here’s a peek inside the coveted swag bag—valued in the six-figures ballpark—that A-listers like Meryl Streep, Denzel Washington, Frances McDormand, Woody Harrelson, Mary J. Blige, Allison Janney, Octavia Spencer, Christopher Nolan, and Greta Gerwig will be receiving.
- Chocolate “jewels” in flavors like Lavender Honey Amethyst, Lemongrass Gyokuro Green Tea Emerald, and Ginger Sake Pearl from Chocolatines’ Chocouture line
- Organic, vegan, small-batch lollipops from Delicacies Candy & Confections
- A crate of California oranges and a gift card from delivery app EpiFruit
- A gift box full of pretzels from Posh Pretzels
- Pure, organic maple syrup and other artisanal items supplied by Rouge Maple
- Jarritos, the fruity Mexican soda brand, will donate drinks an event of the nominee’s choosing
- Southern Wicked Lemonade is providing its bottled, sweet and tart mix of moonshine, vodka, or gin and everyone’s favorite summer beverage
Read more at Food & Wine: http://www.foodandwine.com/news/oscars-gift-bag-food-2018